The need of high capacity connectivity in the urban area is a new requirement brought in Mobile networks by the introduction of 4G/LTE small cell. Densification and geographical distribution at street level of the access points is characterizing the need for a new backhauling model. EasyCell is a family of products comprising of sub 6GHz solutions, ptp and pmp connectivity, with True-NLOS smart antennas, millimetre wave (V band) 60GHz ptp high capacity links, and a MEF 2.0 aggregation gateway offering the best solutions tool box to address the the urban canyon connectivity challenge.
EasyCell family includes:
- EasyCell60, V-band (60GHz) millimetre wave radio link
- EasyCell-NT, Sub6 (2.6GHz, 3.5GHz and 5.4-5.8GHz) solution
- EasyCell Gateway, MEF 2.0 Ethernet aggregation equipment
- EasyCell Series is the ideal set of solutions for Small Cells Backhauling, in dense urban areas, in extremely interfered scenarios (concurrent carriers as well as 5GHz “Wifi polluted” environment) and in tough propagation conditions (i.e. partial or complete NLOS), providing in each case connectivity with 100% carrier grade performances.
Why using the EasyCell family
- Purpose built platforms for urban canyons connectivity
- EasyCell60: up to 1Gbps capacity V-band solution
- EasyCell-NT: True-NLOS solution with beam forming antenna in Sub 6GHz
- EasyCell Gateway: full outdoor aggregator simplifying the small cell backhaul cluster deployment and management
- Power over Ethernet solution for deployment in street level environment
Read Press Release of EasyCell Deployment
Read Press Release of EasyCell Deployment in Vodafone