Universal Aggregation Platform
These changes lead to new technologies in the microwave industry:
- Complex modulation formats to improve capacity
- Support larger bandwidth channels
- Implementation of multi carrier /multiband solution
- Adoption of new spectrum (millimetre wave)
- Integration of L3 networking
- New management protocols and software platforms fitting SDN architectures
With the adoption of LTE-A, mobile and fix convergence and preparation for 5G launch, the transport network infrastructure and service management has increased in complexity. Hidden needs have become apparent as operator started optimizing the network performances for a leaner transport network.
AGS20 is the unique universal aggregation platform to address all these new application segments with a coherent solution.
AGS20 is a Universal Aggregation Platform addressing the need for carrier-class multi-technology traffic aggregation specifically designed for mobile backhauling needs.
- Carrier Ethernet MEF2.0 Services and quality of service management (HQoS)
- IP/MPLS supporting L2/L3 services
- SNMP, NETCONF with YANG models (ONF and IETF)
- Native and Circuit Emulated Services CES
- Frequency and phase delivery
- Services OAM
AGS20 platform enables convergence of the major application segments.
L2/L3 Microwave Radio
AGS20 is a next Generation indoor Unit for split Mount Radio, capable to address traditional split mount application with multiple IF radio, as well as be employed to aggregate multiple all out door radio solutions, or a mix of the solutions. The indoor unit has different mechanical arrangements to satisfy highest compact solutions, as well as offering PoE connector to supply power to F.O. radios. Equipped with high capacity switch and multiple 10GbE ports to satisfy heavy duty sites.
L2/L3 Service Aggregator
AGS20 is a L2/L3 service aggregation platform specifically designed for mobile backhauling applications addressing carrier Ethernet MEF2.0 and IP/MPLS service aggregation specifically for LTE/LTE-A and 5G services in mind. Available in different mechanical arrangement from the compact 1RU integrated solution for highest cost effectiveness to a 2RU modular unit to fulfil more articulated sites.
Ask us a question: