Backhaul network requires a transport solution with great flexibility to support multiple access technologies.
ALS Series provides Native IP, Native PDH and SDH connections to address in a single equipment solution all traffic needs. It covers any market segment ranging from cost-sensitive applications to advanced network implementations in which high capacities, complex protection schemes and excellent reliability are mandatory.
ALS superior mix of Packet and TDM interfaces allows easy network evolution from pure TDM to pure IP with circuit emulation option. Its advanced packet capabilities are certified to comply with LTE transport requirements. A complete range of user interfaces (E1, Gigabit/Fast Ethernet and STM1) and a high degree of versatility allows for a very easy network planning and management.
Why using the ALS microwave radio solution
- Field proven in the top mobile operators globally
- Field proven TCP/IP compliant for LTE networks,
- Full flexible platform IP/hybrid applications
- MAB support optimizing packet transport network performances
- Lowest power consumption in the market
- Nodal configuration with stackable IDU
Read Press Release of Telefonica Deployment