News & Events
Join us at the 2023 UTC Telecom & Technology Conference, June 5th – 9th, 2023 in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Booth 348.
The UTC Annual Conference is your opportunity to join hundreds of information and communications technology (ICT) professionals and technology partners. Each day is filled with opportunities to learn from global experts who aren’t solely talking about modernizing utilities – they’re putting it to work.
We will be talking about complete transport solutions:
• ALFOplus2XG, Licensed all-outdoor systems from 6 GHz to 23 GHz. Built for rugged environments with features such as RF multi-core, 4096QAM, 2 Gbps capacity, MPLS and SDN ready, 256-AES Encryption, 10GbE interfaces and low power consumption
• ALFOplus80HDX, Lightly Licensed all-outdoor e-band systems @ 80 GHz. As with our AP2XG systems, these are built for rugged environments and provide data rates of up to 20 Gbps with the highest system gain, allowing for extended e-band distances and/or greater link availability.
• AGS20, Licensed split-mount systems from 6 – 23 GHz. The rack mounted indoor unit provides the connections to the network and is MPLS and SDN ready for next-gen networks. More than just an IDU, the AGS20 is an aggregation device allowing you to operate the system in point-to-point mode, or as a nodal solution for multiple point-to-point connections. With configurations up to 16+0, the AGS20 is the ideal solution for trunking applications.
• NMS5, Element Management System. NMS5 is SIAE MICROELETTRONICA’s proprietary, high-end, network management systems, designed to easy manage and supervise telecommunication networks lowering OPEX. NMS5 manages all SIAE MICROELETTRONICA products offering a full range of applications such as alarm monitoring, performance monitoring, service provisioning, backup & restore, hardware inventory and NE software management.
Presenting the SM-Optics disaggregated optical line platform and micro-ROADM solution for unprecedented flexibility in WDM networks specifically made for Metro applications. This includes OTN solution with 200 Gbps and ROADM OLS platform WSS-free solution.
The LightMode Optical Transport System provides the following advantages over other WDM/Optical transport systems:
• The ability to truly pay as you grow both in footprint and power
• Independently deployed micro nodes can be stacked and treated as a single network element allowing for maximum scalability
• The LightMode Optical Transport System uses a WSS-Less ROADM technology that allows ROADM networks to be built at the cost of a Fixed OADM Network (FOADM)
• At SM Optics, we create our own chipsets to reduce supply chain risk, reduce footprint and cost
• Using OTN for L1 muxing and switching is inherently low latency (over other technologies like L2/L3)
• A highly pluggable system designed for Access networks allowing for the pluggability of even components of cards that other system provide no scalability for. For instance, our ROADM on a blade allows you to choose to not incorporate expensive components like pre-amps and booster amps when they are not necessary
More information about the event: https://utctelecom.org/